Funny One Liners:
Preposterous Product Warnings!
Heard any hilarious one liners lately?
Well, get ready to read some real doozies right here!
Have you ever read any product warnings that made you say to yourself: "Well, DUH!" when you read it?
How ignorant do the manufacturers think we are? Maybe we shouldn't answer that question - but the following warning labels might give you a clue!
One Liner Product Warnings
* Blanket made in Taiwan: Not to be used as protection from a tornado
* Electric router made for carpenter: This product not intended for use as a dental drill
* Hair dryer: Do not use in shower
* Silly Putty: Not for use as earplugs
* Household Iron: Never iron clothes while they are being worn
* Underarm Deodorant: Do not spray in eyes
* Cardboard dashboard sun shield: Do not drive with sun shield in place
* In the manual of a chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop the blade with your hand
* Stamped on the barrel of a .22 caliber rifle: Warning - Misuse may cause injury or death
More Great One-Liners
I used to own a Pharmacy, and I liked to quote the following one-liner to some of my customers for some "tongue in cheek" humor:
"I'd like to help you out - which way did you come in?"
Short and Sweet Lawyer Humor
Would you hire one of the following teams of attorneys?
Dewey, Cheatham and Howe
Watchus, Grabbit and Runn
Always make stupid moves, it confuses your opponent.
Go from One Liners to Clean Humor Hub
Clean Jokes Hub
Clean Jokes and Humor Home