Funny Christmas Carols:
A Christmas Quiz
The following sentences and phrases are the titles of some funny Christmas carols you are likely familiar with. However, the titles have been slightly modified. How many carols can you identify? (Scroll downward for the answers.)
1. Move hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
2. Listen: the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
3. Nocturnal timespan of unbroken quietness.
4. Small municipality in Judaea southeast of Jerusalem.
5. Exalted heavenly beings we have perceived by our auditory mechanism.
6. Diminutive masculine master of skin-covered percussionistic cylinder.
7. May the Omnipotent Supreme Being grant you respite, ecstatic personages of the male gender.
8. Proceed forth declaring upon a specific geological alpine formation.
9. The neuter third person pronoun sounded at the beginning of the unobscured third watch.
10. In awe of the nocturnal timespan characterized by religiosity.
What was your score? You can have a lot of fun with these funny Christmas songs at your Christmas parties or church functions this year. Christmas humor will light up your holiday season! Have a very Merry Christmas!
(ANSWERS)1.O Come, All Ye Faithful 2.Hark, The Herald Angels Sing 3.Silent Night 4.O Little Town of Bethlehem 5. Angels We Have Heard On High 6.Little Drummer Boy 7.God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen 8.Go Tell It On The Mountain 9.It Came Upon The Midnight Clear 10.O Holy Night
Go From Funny Christmas Carols to Clean Jokes Home
Clean Christmas Jokes
Funny Christmas Songs
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.